Monday, October 27, 2008

We are back

We arrived home safe last night about 2:30 am. It was a very very long weekend. Yesterday, we did not leave the tournament site till almost 9:00 pm. Thank God Starbucks in Cedar was open. I drove most of the way, and then once we hit Nephi - I could not do it anymore. I am very grateful Socrate's Mom, Aimee, was willing to drive the rest of the way.

Utah Tail Blazers took 2nd place in our divisions both days. We even set a new club record!
We had some green dogs that did amazingly well on their singles runs and their team debuts.

Jake ran well, despite the fact he was dropping one of his rear legs on Sunday. We have lots of work to do this winter. I, on the other hand, could count on two hands my number of early passes. I just wasn't in the zone on passes this weekend :( I was really really OFF the mark......Kind of a personal bummer. Yea, I know I am being hard on myself, but that is what I do.

To read all about this past weekend, check out the Utah Tail Blazers Blog.

1 comment:

myspoileddogs said...

Glad you guys made it back safe!!!