Friday, October 10, 2008

Doesn't Ann mean Grace???????

You would think since my name is Ann, which means "grace", I would have some.....
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God flyball has only one pivot involved during the run - lol

Maddie is sososososo good - she is really a very athletic dog. Watch her take one hop in between the jumps - how she pushes off with her hind legs. She also has a very pretty arc - imho. She is also very fast -and can turn on a dime, if her handler knows how to turn.

I on the other hand...well - She is very very in tune with me, which causes problems.....All I can do is laugh at myself and sing in my head "weebles wobble but they don't fall down - " YET!!!!!!!!!!!!



Swing arms Swing!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy smokes maddie is freaking AWESOME!!! you are doing fine, i look worse then you, at least you look more natural then i do. seriously consider taking classes for agility, you have a real natural there, and i can see Maddie getting ribbons and titles after her name as she is that good!

R3K9S said...

Thanks ME...

She would need a different handler if she competed - lol; not to mention a change in attitude towards other doggies ;)

myspoileddogs said...

You two are doing really well!! It makes me want to get back to doing agility with Dylan!!