Friday, October 17, 2008

Course A Lure Weekend!

w00t!

Course a Lure will be at the HS of Utah this weekend. We are stoked....

If you are in Salt Lake, come have some fun with your pup this weekend.
4242 S 300 W
Saturday 10-6
Sunday 10-3

As you can see from the below photos, I have to force Jake to run the Course - NOT!

I told him this morning - "Course a Lure" this weekend. Ears went up and the wiggles began..... I said it a few more times and the barking began. Then I told him "later".....He wasn't too happy with that part.....


\

2 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

We can't wait!

Tatum Tot said...

Oooo I hope Jake and Dylan had fun! The Mum had me go though some polls in the ground, but it would have been more fun to go there. Was patty the pet physic there? I want to see her again.