Saturday, September 20, 2008

Element Thoughts on a Saturday

I love my car! I really really do.. I cleaned it out today and it is so easy to clean. I scrubbed the bugs off my windshield (lot of bugs on the way to/from St George). Car was filled with dog hair and stuff after our flyball tournament. Did you know I averaged about 26.14 mpg on the trip down? I drove mostly 75-80 mph. On the way back I forgot to reset my mileage after getting gas. I keep a log book of mpg since I purchased the E. The lowest I have gotten has been 22.2 (mostly city driving) and the best has been 28.05 (one part of the trip to Bishop, CA). Not too shabby - at least imho . I can pack so much in the vehicle. I need to take some photos. I hardly ever have the back seats in the upright position. They are either completely out or hung up on the sides. It's much easier that way with the dogs. They are in and out of the car all the time. They even have their own bed in the backseat that I purchased from Costco.

No comments: