Monday, September 15, 2008

Jake and Zoe update

Just a quick update.

Jake and Zoe have appetites and are acting normal. I will know more on Thursday when we run blood work. I am a little concerned with water intake and urine output - but I am probably being over cautious. But then again, maybe I am not.

I spoke to a holistic vet on Friday who gave me some additional ideas and supplements for them. Also, on Saturday and Sunday they had some acu-pressure done on liver points on their body to help the toxins move out.

I would write more, but I am an over protective, paranoid dog owner. The writing would fill up a book about their behavior the past 3 days. I am very tempted to bring them to work with me so I can watch and analyze their every move! But they need to stay home where it is cool and quite.

1 comment:

Astrid said...

We are keeping our Paws Crossed!
The "R" Gang