Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Skid boots



Jake's Skid boots arrived. We purchased the boots from Z control Skid Boots.

Jake isn't skidding, per say, but he was bending his wrist at the box the last tournament. But that may have something to do with the box we were using; as it had a different slope than our regular box. So, maybe we really don't need them, but it might help protect his pad and dewclaw.

She actually carried, for a limited time, our flyball team color.

I put them on, and he was walking so funny! It will take him some time to get use to wearing them.

Isn't he too cute?! He looks pretty good in green doesn't he - lol.

Words can not express how much I love this dog! I just look at his photos and smile.


3 comments:

Tatum Tot said...

Ooo he is tortured, poor Jake! The Mum puts birthday hats and pink coats on me, so I can relate. :)

Some of our flyball team got skidboots too, 'cause they tend to tear up their pad up there. Not me.. I'm too good! And I don't compete yet! LOL

myspoileddogs said...

Some of our team has the skid boots too. I'm lucky dyl doesn't need them.

R3K9S said...

Yea, not sure if he is skidding. But I will be able to tell from the wear and tear on the boots.

I wish they supported his wrists a little more...