Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Morning Exercise

I was so proud of myself this morning!

I actually exercised with the dogs before work. It felt pretty darn good.

I took Maddie out and did some training with her. We also did some jump work and wall work. No words can explain how much this girl LOVES her tug!

I did some wall work with Jake. Then I took both Jake and Zoe out to Rollerblade. I was short on time and did both at the same time. NEVER AGAIN - LOL . Zoe just wanted to play with Jake the whole time. In addition, the speed we usually blade at was much slower.

Sometimes that is the hardest part; to get back to exercise. I can think about it all I want, but it doesn't mean squat until I actually take the action. And oh boy did it feel good!

3 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

I wanna come see the wall turns. I haven't done that with Dylan!

R3K9S said...

Dylan doesn't need the wall turn. He has an AWESOME box turn and push off.

Can I tell you Maddie's wall turn is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Her turn is so much better than Jake's.

myspoileddogs said...

You told me that the other day. One of these days we will have to get together so I can watch it!!