Monday, June 30, 2008

Bad Breath Solution for Zoe

Zoe has had horrible breath from the time we adopted her at 8 months (she is now 4) until the past few weeks. We tried EVERYTHING! And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even going raw did not cure her breath. I would limit her kisses due to the smell on her breath .

I started her on Prozyme about 1 month ago. I originally bought it for Jake and his "stress squirts" but got him something stronger from the holistic vet.
So I decided not to let the Prozyme go to waste and started giving it to Zoe and Miss Maddie. Couldn't hurt right?

Guess what??
Zoe no longer has bad breath.! Don't know why the Prozyme would help with the stinky breath but it has. I am now able to let her kiss me !





1 comment:

myspoileddogs said...

That is so interesting. I will have to remember that.